The Coursera platform grows by the day – we have added, on average, seventy new courses each month for the past two years. This past September, we released a variety of new courses, from blockchain foundations and AR/VR to Kotlin, Golang, and UX design.
Here are our top picks from September:
- Blockchain: Foundations And Use Cases by Consensus Academy – Explore use cases for blockchain from one of the leading developers on Ethereum.
- Unity XR: How to Build AR and VR Apps Specialization by Unity – Master the skills for AR and VR development with Unity.
- UI / UX Design Specialization by California Institute of the Arts – Research, design, and prototype effective, visually-driven websites and apps.
- Kotlin for Java Developers by JetBrains – Learn Kotlin, one of the hottest programming languages for developers, from the creators themselves.
- Programming with Google Go Specialization by UC Irvine – Get started with Go and learn how to create concise, efficient, and clean applications using Go.
- Palo Alto Networks Cybersecurity Specialization by Palo Alto Networks – Get prepared for an entry-level career in cybersecurity.
- Advanced Machine Learning with TensorFlow on Google Cloud Platform Specialization by Google – Build production-ready machine learning models with TensorFlow on Google Cloud Platform.
- Introduction to Machine Learning by Duke University – Gain a foundational understanding of machine learning models in Python.
- Collaborative Robot Safety: Design & Deployment by University at Buffalo, The State University of New York – Learn a framework to proactively guard against cobot safety hazards.