October was a banner month for content on Coursera: we released over 65 new courses across a range of subjects, from Sports Marketing to Private Equity and Venture Capital, Handheld AR App Development, and an entire Big Data specialization in Spanish.
Here are our top picks for October:
- Continuous Delivery & DevOps, University of Virginia – This course is for learners looking to improve their delivery capabilities and adapt to today’s high-velocity approach to pushing code.
- Bridging the Gap between Strategy Design and Delivery, Brightline Initiative – This course is intended for senior leaders seeking guidance on how to structure their organization’s response to strategic challenges.
- Introduction to User Experience Principles and Processes, University of Michigan – This UX course provides an overview of the fields of UX research and design. It is the first course in the User Experience and Design Specialization from University of Michigan.
- Energy Industry: The Enterprise, The State University of New York – Learners looking for foundational knowledge in the energy industry are the intended audience of this new course.
- Intel® Network Academy – Network Transformation 101, Intel – This course is focused on technical professionals who are interested in a comprehensive Intel training program on network transformation.
And more from the past month on Coursera: