May was a great month for new content on Coursera for Business with 51 new courses and 7 specializations. Here are the top 4 we’re most excited about:
- Blockchain (SUNY) – Gain the foundational knowledge to do more than trade and mine cryptocurrencies. The Blockchain specialization will teach you to create new nodes on a blockchain, design your own smart contracts, and develop distributed applications.
- Machine Learning and Reinforcement Learning in Finance (NYU) – A first on Coursera for industry-focused applications of machine learning, this Specialization aims to re-skill and up-skill workers in the rapidly changing finance industry.
- Applied Data Science (IBM) – This Specialization works towards a Certificate in Applied Data Science from IBM with fundamental programming tools using Python.
- The Art of Sales: Mastering the Selling Process (Northwestern) – We’re happy to announce the relaunch of our popular Sales specialization through Northwestern Kellogg School of Management as an upgrade from the popular and well-rated Sales course from the University of Chicago.
Here are the rest of the new courses and specializations:
- 10,000 Women: Assessing Your Business Growth Potential, Goldman Sachs
- Accounting for Decision Making: Fast Track Finance, University of Michigan
- Design strategy: Design thinking for business strategy and entrepreneurship, The University of Sydney
- Anticipating Your Next Battle, in Business and Beyond, HEC Paris
- Organizing for Innovation, HEC Paris
- How to Get Skilled: Introduction to Individual Skills Management (Project-Centered Course), The State University of New York
- New Product Development – develop your own new product, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology
- Understanding Modern Finance, American Institute of Business and Economics
Computer Science Courses
- Mobile VR App Development with Unity, Unity
- Solving Algorithms for Discrete Optimization, The Chinese University of Hong Kong and The University of Melbourne
- 用 Python 做商管程式設計（三）, National Taiwan University
Computer Science Specializations
- Modern Robotics: Mechanics, Planning, and Control, Northwestern University
- Unity Expert Gameplay Programmer Certification Preparation, Unity
- Программирование на Python, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
Data Science Courses
Data Science Specializations
- Advanced Machine Learning, National Research University Higher School of Economics
- Data Systems, Arizona State University
- Introduction to Applied Data Science, IBM
- Machine Learning with TensorFlow on Google Cloud Platform, Google Cloud
- Spanish for Successful Communication in Healthcare Settings, Rice University
Personal Development Courses
- Career Decisions: From Insight to Impact, Wesleyan University
- Sleep Deprivation: Habits, Solutions, and Strategies, University of Michigan