By Kyle Clark, Enterprise Content Expert
This month we are excited to announce a special release on top of 39 brand new courses: TensorFlow in Practice. This Specialization was developed in partnership with deeplearning.ai and Google Brain’s Laurence Moroney to provide learners with the expertise to write and deploy production-quality TensorFlow code.
In addition to our new TensorFlow specialization, here are our top 5 picks for the month of June:
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI), IBM – In this course you will learn what Artificial Intelligence (AI) is, explore use cases and applications of AI, understand AI concepts and terms like machine learning, deep learning and neural networks. You will be exposed to various issues and concerns surrounding AI such as ethics and bias, & jobs, and get advice from experts about learning and starting a career in AI.
- Foundations for Big Data Analysis with SQL, Cloudera – In this course, you’ll get a big-picture view of using SQL for big data, starting with an overview of data, database systems, and the common querying language (SQL). Then you’ll learn the characteristics of big data and SQL tools for working on big data platforms.
- Demand Analytics, Rutgers the State University of New Jersey – Through the real-life story and data of AK MetalCrafters, you will learn the analytics skills to help companies with demand planning and forecasting. At the completion of this course, you will be able to help companies like AK significantly improve its forecasting accuracy by building and validating demand forecasting models and assessing the impact of time, seasonality, price and other environmental factors on demand.
- Introduction to Blockchain: Evolution and Technology Concepts, Association of International Certified Professional Accountants – Blockchain technology is in a period of exceptional growth, and the accounting profession will play a significant role in driving its adoption. Starting with a focus on the history and evolution of blockchain and bitcoin and then on to the characteristics of bitcoin, you will get a refresher on the fundamentals of money/currency and learn how bitcoin fits into the global business landscape.
- Predictive Analytics and Data Mining, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign – This course introduces students to the science of business analytics while casting a keen eye toward the artful use of numbers found in the digital space.
|Demand Analytics||Rutgers the State University of New Jersey|
|Blockchain for the decision maker||EIT Digital|
|Predictive Analytics and Data Mining||University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign|
|IA para todos||deeplearning.ai|
|Driving business towards the Sustainable Development Goals||Erasmus University Rotterdam|
|Comportamiento adaptativo||Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México|
|Manejo de bases de datos con Python||Universidad Austral|
|Cómputo evolutivo||Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México|
|Cybersecurity for Identity Protection||EIT Digital|
|Preparing for the Google Cloud Associate Cloud Engineer Exam||Google Cloud|
|Introduction to Blockchain: Evolution and Technology Concepts||Association of International Certified Professional Accountants|
|Introduction to Blockchain: Using and Securing Cryptocurrencies||Association of International Certified Professional Accountants|
|Introduction to Blockchain: Benefits, Values and Opportunities||Association of International Certified Professional Accountants|
|Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)||IBM|
|Using SAS Viya REST APIs with Python and R||SAS|
|Natural Language Processing in TensorFlow||deeplearning.ai|
|Foundations for Big Data Analysis with SQL||Cloudera|
|Analyzing Big Data with SQL||Cloudera|