We released over 30 new courses in June, in topics ranging from how to think like an intelligence analyst to building an augmented reality experience using ARCore.
Here are some of our favorites for enterprise:
- Blockchain Platforms, by University at Buffalo and SUNY – In the 4th course in the new Blockchain Specialization, learners will learn about practical applications of unique features of blockchain technology and ongoing improvements in privacy and scalability.
- Intelligence Tools for the Digital Age, by IE Business School – This course explains the core skills for the digital age and offers mental models and frameworks developed by the U.S. intelligence community to give you a cognitive edge.
- IBM Microservices Specialization, by IBM – 4 courses intended for application developers and network administrators seeking to develop and deploy microservices applications.
- Introduction to Augmented Reality and ARCore, by Google AR & VR – Beginners in augmented reality can learn how to build an AR experience directly from the folks at Google.
- Advanced Machine Learning and Signal Processing, by IBM – This course delves into supervised and unsupervised learning followed by a real-life application of digital signal processing for machine learning.
More new content from the past month:
- Finance for Startups, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- FinTech Law and Policy, Duke University
- L’excellence opérationnelle en pratique, ESSEC Business School
- Originalité et modernité du mutualisme, ESSEC Business School
- Комплекс маркетинга: 5Р, Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO)
- Практики работы сданными средствами Power Query и Power Pivot, Saint Petersburg State University
- Разработка инновационного продукта, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- PerformanceOptimization in Unity, Unity
- Problem Solving,Programming, and Video Games, University of Alberta
- 人工智慧：機器學習與理論基礎 (Artificial Intelligence – Learning & Theory), National Taiwan University
- Biohacking Your Brain’s Health, Emory University
- Drugs, drug use, drug policy and health, University of Geneva
Physical Science and Engineering
- Modern Robotics, Course 5: Robot Manipulation and Wheeled Mobile Robots, Northwestern University
- Business Opportunities and Risks in a Globalized Economy, IE Business School