As students head back to school this fall, explore what’s new and relevant for your professional skill development on Coursera for Business. Here are our top picks from August:
- IBM Data Science Professional Certificate by IBM – Kickstart your career in Data Science & ML with the 2nd-ever gateway professional certification on Coursera from industry giant IBM. It’s the ideal learning progression for learners who want to upskill into data science roles.
- Information Visualization by NYU Tandon School of Engineering – Design, evaluate and develop data visualizations. Master the foundational principles and practice of information visualization through the four courses in this specialization.
- Introduction to XR: AR, VR, and MR Foundations by Unity – Learn about the set of new technologies that are changing the way we interact with the world and each other – Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, and Mixed Reality – from one of the leading game development companies in the world.
- Production ML Systems by Google Cloud – Learn how to leverage machine learning in your enterprise by exploring Google’s best practices for high-performing ML systems in production environments.
- Agile with Atlassian Jira by Atlassian – Use Atlassian Jira Software Cloud to explore the common foundational principles and practices used by agile teams.
And more from the past month on Coursera:
- Auditing I: Conceptual Foundations of Auditing, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Financial Regulation in Emerging Markets and the Rise of Fintech Companies, University of Cape Town
- Construction Project Delivery Systems, University of Michigan
- Основы бизнес-планирования и маркетинга, Saint Petersburg State University
- Fundamentals of Negotiation, HEC Paris
- Capstone Value Creation through Innovation, EIT Digital
- Administração Financeira, Insper
- Практики создания аналитических панелей в среде Microsoft Power BI, Saint Petersburg State University
- Advanced Data Science Capstone, IBM
- Introducción a la Minería de Datos, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- IoT (Internet of Things) Wireless & Cloud Computing Emerging Technologies, Yonsei University
- Big Data Emerging Technologies, Yonsei University
- AR (Augmented Reality) & Video Streaming Services Emerging Technologies, Yonsei University
- Smart Device & Mobile Emerging Technologies, Yonsei University
- Взаимодействие языков и культур: сохраняем и расширяем свою идентичность (на примере изучения татарского языка как родного и иностранного), National Research Tomsk State University
- Русский язык как иностранный B2-2, Saint Petersburg State University
- Learning Chinese : Start From Scratch (零到一學中文), National Taiwan University
Arts and Humanities
- Know Thyself – The Value and Limits of Self-Knowledge: The Examined Life, The University of Edinburgh
Physical Science and Engineering
- First Order Optical System Design, University of Colorado Boulder
- Optical Efficiency and Resolution, University of Colorado Boulder
- Embedded Software and Hardware Architecture, University of Colorado Boulder
- Conceptos base para el estudio del medio ambiente, Universidad Austral
- Methods of Surface Analysis, National Research Nuclear University MEPhI
- Ingeniería de Tráfico, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile