We released over 60 new courses in the month of April, including exciting courses ranging from strategic thinking to data wrangling, deep learning, and Amazon Web Services.
Here are our top 5 courses for April:
- Strategic management: Be competitive, Macquarie University – The ability to think strategically in today’s global, high-tech business environment is critical to ensuring your organisation survives – and grows – into the future. By breaking down business strategy and value creation to its essential elements, you’ll develop your strategic thinking skills.
- Data Wrangling, Analysis and AB Testing with SQL, University of California, Davis – This course allows you to apply your SQL skills to four increasingly complex and authentic data science inquiry case studies. The real-world application of these skills will give you the framework for performing the analysis of an AB test.
- Convolutional Neural Networks in TensorFlow, deeplearning.ai – If you are a software developer who wants to build scalable AI-powered algorithms, you need to understand how to use the tools to build them. In this course, you will explore how to work with real-world images in different shapes and sizes, visualize the journey of an image through convolutions to understand how a computer “sees” information, plot loss and accuracy, and explore strategies to prevent overfitting, including augmentation and dropout.
- Machine Learning for Business Professionals, Google Cloud – This course is intended to be an introduction to machine learning for non-technical business professionals. There is a lot of hype around machine learning and many people are concerned that in order to use machine learning in business, you need to have a technical background. In actuality, your knowledge of your business is far more important than your ability to build an ML model from scratch.
- AWS Fundamentals: Building Serverless Applications, Amazon Web Services – This course will introduce you to Amazon Web Services (AWS) serverless architecture. Through demonstrations and hands-on exercises you’ll learn skills in building and deploying serverless solutions. After completing this course, you’ll have the knowledge and skills to build serverless solutions on AWS.
|Infonomics II: Business Information Management and Measurement||University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign|
|Налоги и налогообложение: специальные налоговые режимы||Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO)|
|Структура презентации технологических и инвестиционных проектов||Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology|
|Blockchain Opportunity Analysis||INSEAD|
|Infonomics I: Business Information Economics and Data Monetization||University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign|
|Business Transformation with Google Cloud||Google Cloud|
|Цифровые технологии в международных финансах||Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO)|
|Leveraging Unstructured Data with Cloud Dataproc on Google Cloud Platform em Português Brasileiro||Google Cloud|
|الشبكات العصبية والتعلم العميق||deeplearning.ai|
|Design Thinking and Predictive Analytics for Data Products||University of California San Diego|
|Basic Data Processing and Visualization||University of California San Diego|
|Машинное обучение в финансах||Sberbank Corporate University|
|Meaningful Predictive Modeling||University of California San Diego|