Has taking a course on Coursera impacted your life in any way, big or small? Whether learning helped you transform your career, connect with your community, or just see the world a little differently – we want to hear your story!
Capture a few reflections on your Coursera experience in a short video or in written form and send it to email@example.com by December 29. We’ll share our favorite stories with the Coursera community on our blog, social media channels, and at events throughout 2018.
To get started, check out the details below. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Start by recording a short (2-3 minute) video of yourself responding to each of the following questions:
- Which course did you take and from what university or institution?
- What city do you currently live in?
- How has taking a course on Coursera benefited your career and impacted your life as a whole?
- What are you able to do now that wasn’t possible before?
- What part of your success do you attribute to Coursera?
Your video should be:
- .mp4 or .mov format with good picture quality (1080p resolution preferred)
- No more than 3 minutes in length
- Feature just you – no group videos, please!
- Please film in landscape mode or sideways if you are using a smart phone
To submit your video:
- Send your video to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign our online waiver form giving Coursera permission to share your video publicly with our learner and partner communities.
Submissions will be accepted until December 29, 2018. Only one submission per person, please! We’ll feature our favorite videos in future Coursera marketing materials, including a compilation video to be presented during the 2018 Coursera Partners Conference.22