Has taking a course on Coursera impacted your life in any way, big or small? Whether learning helped you transform your career, connect with your community, or just see the world a little differently – we want to hear your story!
Capture a few reflections on your Coursera experience in a short video and post your video to our Facebook or Twitter page between today and January 14. We’ll share our favorite videos with the Coursera community on our blog and social channels and at events throughout 2017.
To get started, check out the complete campaign details below. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Start by recording a short (1-2 minute) video of yourself responding to each of the following questions:
- Which course did you take, from which partner university or institution?
- How did the course instructor impact your learning experience?
- How has taking a course on Coursera benefited your career and impacted your life as a whole?
- Complete this sentence: “Coursera is…”
Your video should be:
- .mp4 or .mov format, Mac compatible, with good picture quality (1080p resolution preferred)
- No more than 2 minutes in length
- Feature just you – no group videos, please!
- Be appropriate for a wide audience and respectful of Coursera’s diverse community. Inappropriate videos will be removed and disqualified.
To submit your video:
- Upload your video to Coursera’s Facebook or Twitter page (not your personal page!)
- Sign our online waiver form giving Coursera permission to share your video publicly with our learner and partner communities
Submissions will be accepted until January 14, 2017, 5:00PM US Pacific Time. Only one submission per person, please! We’ll feature our favorite videos in future Coursera marketing materials, including a compilation video to be presented during the 2017 Coursera Partners Conference.