Whatever your learning goals—a new job, a new hobby, or just a new perspective—there’s a course for you on Coursera. Our most popular courses of 2015* catered to novices and experts alike, and included topics from business to Buddhism and psychology to computer science. Enroll now—there’s still time to earn one more Course Certificate this year!
Top 10 most popular courses of 2015
- Learning How to Learn: Powerful mental tools to help you master tough subjects, University of California, San Diego
- Mastering Data Analysis in Excel, Duke University
- Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python), University of Michigan
- Machine Learning, Stanford University
- R Programming, Johns Hopkins University
- The Data Scientist’s Toolbox, Johns Hopkins University
- Tibetan Buddhist Meditation and the Modern World, University of Virginia
- An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Part 1)
, Rice University
- Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills, University of Michigan
- Introduction to Financial Accounting, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business
Does one of these Specializations pique your interest? Register for an upcoming session in our catalog.
*Popularity measured by enrollments per day in 2015 since the course was first available for enrollment.1