By Betty Vandenbosch, Chief Content Officer, Coursera
Today, we are pleased to announce Oracle, a global leader in enterprise cloud applications and infrastructure, as our newest industry partner. They are launching five new courses to help learners develop the cloud skills required in today’s digital economy.
Adoption of cloud computing is a high priority for business leaders, and 90% of organizations are experiencing shortages of cloud-related skills. The new courses from Oracle help prepare individuals everywhere for these emerging roles. Courses include content taught by Oracle experts who cover best practices and practice questions in preparation for Oracle Certification exams. Learners can audit the courses for free, or pay $49 to earn a course certificate.
The five courses available today are:
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations: This beginner course equips learners with a foundational knowledge of cloud computing and the features of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associate: This intermediate course covers the key insights, concepts, and features of OCI, helping learners understand how to effectively use it within their own organizations.
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Professional: This intermediate course offers a deep dive into OCI services with hands-on learning opportunities.
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Operations Associate: Designed for beginner learners, this course covers the day-to-day operational activities learners may encounter in the OCI ecosystem, such as automation components, operational tasks, cost management, and more.
- Oracle Autonomous Database Administration: Learners will explore the fundamentals of autonomous databases, including planning, implementing, and deploying an Oracle Autonomous Database. This beginner course is designed for database administrators to advance their existing DBA skills.
“The technology skills gap has never before been so prevalent. We are committed to narrowing this gap by providing easy access to quality training to every individual who is interested in enhancing their skills. I am excited to announce our partnership with Coursera which will enable us to extend our Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Autonomous Database training broadly across the globe – providing enhanced career opportunities for Coursera subscribers and increasing skilled, job-ready talent for organizations looking to move to the cloud.” – Damien Carey, Senior Vice President of Oracle University
We are excited to join forces with Oracle to equip learners around the world with in-demand cloud skills. Together, we can help individuals and organizations prepare for new opportunities in an increasingly digital world. Start building in-demand cloud skills today on Coursera.