Graduation season may be drawing to a close, but here at Coursera, we know that many of our learners are already setting their sights on new learning goals.
Whatever your next chapter holds – starting a new job, heading back to school, or embarking on a trip around the world – there’s a course or Specialization from one of Coursera’s 140+ top university partners to help you prepare. We’ve listed a few learner favorites from the past two months below to get you started. If you don’t see your dream skill here, take a look at the thousands of other options in our catalog.
From everyone at Coursera – congratulations to the Class of 2016, and best of luck to all our learners in your upcoming adventures.
Top graduation season courses and Specializations:
- Machine Learning, Stanford University
- Graphic Design, California Institute of the Arts
- Python for Everybody, University of Michigan
- Responsive Web Development & Design, University of London
- Java Programming, Duke University
- Data Science, Johns Hopkins University
- Business Foundations, The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Big Data, University of California, San Diego
- Agile Development, University of Virginia
- Career Success, University of California, Irvine