Start fresh this season with new career-relevant content added to the Coursera catalog, including courses and Specializations in areas like computer science, data science, and business. Every course is taught by leading instructors from the world’s top universities and leading global companies; Specializations are designed to build your mastery of a particular topic, and include hands-on projects to help you demonstrate that you’re ready for the next step in your career.
The following new courses and Specializations are now open for enrollment:
- Web Applications for Everybody, University of Michigan
- Virtual Reality, University of London
- Introduction to Scripting in Python, Rice University
- Software Development Lifecycle, University of Minnesota
- Cybersecurity for Business, University of Colorado
- Introduction to Applied Cryptography, University of Colorado
- Advanced Machine Learning, Yandex
- Deep Learning for Business , Yonsei
- Big Data for Data Engineers, Yandex
- Digital Transformation in Financial Services, Copenhagen Business School
- Budgeting Essentials and Development, Fundação Instituto de Administração
- Become a Sustainable Business Change Agent, University of Colorado
- Innovation: From Creativity to Entrepreneurship, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
We’ll be adding even more new content throughout Winter 2017 – stay tuned!