HEC Paris and Coursera are offering Impact Fellowships for the MSc in Innovation & Entrepreneurship!* The fellowships are for emerging leaders seeking to build a company or organization aimed at furthering social innovation, gender equality, economic opportunities in developing countries or sustainable development.
HEC Paris’ MSc in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (MSIE) is a prestigious degree from Europe’s #2-ranked business school. With a hands-on curriculum, 100% online courses, and live interactions with faculty, the MSIE develops working professionals into business growth experts.
Impact Fellows receive an MSIE tuition reduction of 5,000 euros. Fellowships are available to qualified MSIE participants who clearly demonstrate the impact they will create in one (or more) of the following areas:
- Fostering Social Innovation or Social Business
- Contributing toward Sustainable Development
- Improving innovation and/or entrepreneurship opportunities in developing countries or impoverished communities
- Contributing to gender equality in society and business
Here’s how to apply for the fellowship:
Write two essays, in fewer than 400 words each, that:
- Explains why you would be an outstanding candidate for this fellowship, based on the above guidelines.
- Describes how you intend to finance your MSIE degree and why you require additional funding to complete the program.
Submit your two-question fellowship application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The fellowship application is submitted separately from the MSIE application.
*Please note: Previously named the Online Master’s in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (OMIE), the name of the program has been changed to MSc in Innovation and Entrepreneurship to accurately reflect what a graduate of the program will see on his/her diploma.12