HEC Paris and Coursera are offering Impact Fellowships for the MSc in Innovation & Entrepreneurship!* The fellowships are for emerging leaders seeking to build a company or organization aimed at furthering social innovation, gender equality, economic opportunities in developing countries or sustainable development.
HEC Paris’ MSc in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (MSIE) is a prestigious degree from Europe’s #2-ranked business school. With a hands-on curriculum, 100% online courses, and live interactions with faculty, the MSIE develops working professionals into business growth experts.
Impact Fellows receive an MSIE tuition reduction of 5,000 euros.** Fellowships are available to qualified MSIE participants who clearly demonstrate the impact they will create in one (or more) of the following areas:
- Fostering Social Innovation or Social Business
- Contributing toward Sustainable Development
- Improving innovation and/or entrepreneurship opportunities in developing countries or impoverished communities
- Contributing to gender equality in society and business
Here’s how to apply for the fellowship:
Write two essays, in fewer than 400 words each, that:
- Explains why you would be an outstanding candidate for this fellowship, based on the above guidelines.
- Describes how you intend to finance your MSIE degree and why you require additional funding to complete the program.
Submit your two-question fellowship application via email to email@example.com. The fellowship application is submitted separately from the MSIE application.
*Please note: Previously named the Online Master’s in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (OMIE), the name of the program has been changed to MSc in Innovation and Entrepreneurship to accurately reflect what a graduate of the program will see on his/her diploma.
**Fellowships are no longer offered. Visit the degree page for more information about tuition reductions.12