Hello, 你好, Bonjour, Hola, Ciao!
Today we’re welcoming 29 new universities to the Coursera community of 2.7 million students and 33 existing universities across 4 continents! This is an extremely exciting announcement for us, not only because we’re nearly doubling the amount of schools offering courses on our platform, but also because of the diverse learning opportunities that these schools will bring to our students.
16 of our 29 new universities are international, and courses from these institutions will be available in French, Spanish, Chinese and Italian. Many of the schools are also leaders in their respective fields, from business and medicine to engineering and the arts.
Here’s the list of our new schools:
- California Institute of the Arts
- Case Western Reserve University
- Curtis Institute of Music
- Northwestern University
- Penn State University
- Rutgers University
- UC San Diego
- UC Santa Cruz
- University of Colorado, Boulder
- University of Rochester
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
- Tecnológico de Monterrey
- Ecole Polytechnique, France
- IE Business School, Spain
- Leiden University, Netherlands
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitat Muenchen, Germany
- Sapienza, University of Rome, Italy
- Technical University Munich, Germany
- Technical University of Denmark
- University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- University of Geneva, Switzerland
- Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- National Taiwan University
- National University of Singapore
- University of Tokyo, Japan
“With the addition of so many new courses across a wide range of disciplines, languages and academic approaches, we are now able to meet the needs of a more diverse student body, and give students more academic options to explore,” said our co-founder, Andrew Ng.
With all the excitement around our new schools and courses, we want to send a warm thank you to all of our incredible universities, professors and students for your continued participation and support!